注册时间: 2016-03-10
最后登录: 2016-03-18
楼主  发表于: 2016-03-10 21:02

五星宏辉保单机技术打法

五星宏辉保单机技术打法
I83++ I999 + 9I92 @q1520666662
《黑 红 梅 方 保 单 机 破 解》需要设备的加我,善待你的财富五 星 宏 辉 最新技术,目前效果稳定,这个技术打法是没有的这个你听我的,绝对没有错
真正的技术打法是有一个接收器一个显示器,接收器一定要插卡的才行。别的不敢相信。 善 待 你 的 财 富
The mother of five star Honghui the latest technology to capture ten meters scope in fine micro acoustic sound. Distinguish the voice. The sound music. A printing machine ink. Needle type printer when tracking. Through close in sound analysis software. The village leisure and identified. For three word word or word is not the same. The technology almost 1 0 0% to debate. The subband vibration function, self has set. Five musicians playing a single machine g star! Speed fast to one step. Home alone. The sound to five star Honghui word record. The search function very strong, you in addition to according to the illumination and key words in the routine search outside, unique voice recognition function, and even can be for a specific printer voice search cable and distinguish. The outer table, such as the call machine with vibration. Before the village will be vibrating once. Idle for two times!

Five star Honghui thermal sensitive printer: most universal heat sensitive playing printing machine with a band and hot point array of fixed print head, hit print head provided with 3 2 0 points, every 0.25 mm * 0.25 mm. With this point, the printer can be used to make a point on the heat sensitive paper, this technology has been used in paper printing machine and label printing machine. Heat sensitive playing printing technology most early to use the fax machine, the basic principle is the printer received five star Honghui word conversion point array signal control of heat sensitive unit of heat, the heat sensitive paper on heat sensitive layer is coated with heat significantly influence. Before the eye, thermal sensitive printer has been in the O S P end of the end of the system, the silver line system, therapeutic instrument, electric power and power to play, you play machine and other fields have to be widely used.